Careers Information – Application Deadlines 2020
Scholarships & Application Deadlines
- Maynooth Sports Scholarships – closing date 1st April 2020
- DCU Elite Sports Scholarships – closing date 1st May 2020 (5.15p.m.)
- NUI Galway Elite Sports Scholarships – closing date 31st March 2020
- TU Dublin Sports Scholarship Programme – no date/detail for 2020 (2019 closing date was 1st May) Keep an eye on the website for updates.
- UCD Irish Language Student Resident Scheme – closing date 1st April (5.00p.m.)
- The Naughton Scholarship (Science/Engineering/Technology/Mathematics courses) – closing date 31st May 2020 (Midnight)
Student Finance (SUSI Grant Scheme)
- The SUSI Application Process for 2020 is scheduled to open in April. Details on the grant and the application process including video guides can be found on the web link below.
You can explore the various apprenticeships currently available using careers portal’s CareerExplorer, where you can view details on all apprenticeships.
Further details about apprenticeships can also be found on the official apprenticeship website, apprenticeship.ie
The Central Applications Office (CAO) processes applications for undergraduate courses in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Decisions on admissions to undergraduate courses are made by the HEIs who instruct CAO to make offers to successful candidates.
CAO Guide for parents:
Qualifax offers comprehensive information on further and higher education and training courses available in Ireland and further afield.
CareersPortal.ie is Ireland’s National Career Guidance website, providing the most up-to-date and relevant career information and resources.